Kingsteve.gif "I'll build a bridge!"
Chocolancer is currently creating the script for this article which may take a while. Please do not edit this article while the script is in progress. Once the script is complete, remove this message.

You can help out by creating the redirects for this comic—one for the episode number and one for its title—if they have not yet been created.

8-Bit Theater
[[Image:
No Image.jpg
|225px|90% of dwarf science is ale-based. The other 10% is based on dares made while drunk.]]
90% of dwarf science is ale-based. The other 10% is based on dares made while drunk.
'
Date Published
Read Episode

Cast Appearing[edit | edit source]

Setting[edit | edit source]

Script[edit | edit source]

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.